This week we are switching it up!
Instead of tackling the intricacies of the female “box”, we are going to talk about why we (consciously or subconsciously) self-sabotage potentially fruitful romantic/interpersonal relationships.
If you’ve been listening to one of the three podcasts that I host, then you probably know that I found love during quarantine! What I didn’t expect to find— were deep-rooted insecurities and unconscious self-sabotaging behavior.
This week I am joined by @TrashCanTam host of Real-I-Tea Podcast and she walks us through how she was able to identify her self-sabotaging behavior & where it stems from.
You can expect to hear:
1. Signs of self-sabotage
2. Identifying worthlessness / colorism
3. How emotional/mental health impacts your sexual health
4. How grief/ loss of a loved one can form defense mechanisms that may show up in our other relationships subconsciously
5. Ways to transform your thinking
6. How finding a community/ solid council alters your perception (Great time to become a Patreon!)
More on Self-Sabotage:
A. Definition of Self-sabotage: Behaviors or thought patterns that hold you back and prevent you from doing what you want to do.
B. Three causes someone may self-sabotage:
1. Their thinking patterns
2. Fear of intimacy
3. Avoidant towards difficult or uncomfortable situations
Follow us on Instagram @officialboxowner and sign up for our mailing list to stay up to date with subscription box and giveaways at officialboxowner.com
Get the episodes early and receive bonus content on Patreon! Support the brand by becoming a patron at: Patreon.com/officialboxowner